CERTIFICATE COURSE ON CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE I: 1 MONTH
The Certificate course on Code of Criminal Procedure consists of 4 (Four) Modules which shall be made accessible to the enrolled students from the "My Courses" section. The students must submit the "Assignment" which will be assigned on to be eligible for the issuance of the Certificate.Students enrolled can "LOGIN" below and access the modules by entering the password received (within 24 hours of the enrollment) on their respective email id after the enrollment.
SCAN HERE TO PAY VIA GPAY UPI/ PAYTM UPI/ BHIM UPI
MODULE I- Introduction
1. Object extent and scope of Criminal Procedure
2. Nature of Criminal Procedure
3. Preliminary Considerations
a. Classification of offences
b. Constitution of Criminal Courts
c. Functionaries under the Code
MODULE II – Arrest
1. Meaning and purpose of arrest
2. Arrest with a warrant
3. Arrest without a warrant
4. Arrest by a private Person
5. Arrest of a woman
6. Arrest how made
MODULE – III – Search and Seizure
1. Search with a warrant
2. Search without warrant
3. General provisions relating to searches
4. Illegalities in a search and its consequences
MODULE IV – Investigation
1. Meaning and purpose of Investigation
2. Who can investigate?
3. When police can investigate?
4. Information to the police
5. F.I.R. and procedure after the recording of the F.I.R
6. Evidentiary value of statements made to the police
7. Investigation in the case of unnatural deaths and suicides, in police custody etc.